Sunday 21 February 2010

You there! What day is this!?


I'd like to introduce you to a new friend of mine - Jonas the snowman. We built him on our roof this morning when we discovered that snow had settled over night.

Although it is 21st February I couldn't resist trying to reenact our favourite book of all - A Christmas Carol.

"You there! What day it this!?"

"Why it's Christmas Day Sir!"


"It's Christmas Day!" said Scrooge to himself. "I haven't missed it. The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can."


- That's how I should have liked things to play out.

It went a little more like this.


"You there! What day is this!?"

"Piss off!"

I must remember I don't live in a fictionalised 19th century Christmas London; therefore Lee and I pelted them with snowballs. - Maturity; a concept I've not yet grasped.

No comments:

Post a Comment