Tuesday 12 October 2010

Vibrant Rainbow Coloured Balloons

Yesterday was national coming out day, somehow I managed to completely overlook that fact and have only just found out this morning.

I quickly did a YouTube and Google search to find out if anything spectacular happened. Four words.

Vibrant. Rainbow. Coloured. Balloons. *falls over with excitement*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPod4DkwlHU

I’m really gutted that I didn’t realise what yesterday was; especially in light of the suicides mentioned in the above news report. I feel I should have postponed my It Gets Better video for yesterday, but what’s done is done. If I had known I’m sure I would have done something to mark the occasion.

One of my three biggest blog influences www.breaktheillusion.com (the other two being Perez Hilton and our very own LJW) put together this short video, it truly is inspiring.



Get inspired.
Happy coming out day (for yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment