Friday 23 April 2010

Damn You God/Buddha/Superman!


Whatever or whoever you believe in: The cosmos; God; A plethora of Gods; An all-seeing, all-knowing, omnipotent pot of jam; or batman, you have to admit whatever, or whoever it is, enjoys fucking about with us.

For coursework I needed a copy of The Jerry Springer Opera, to quote and reference, I looked in HMV, CEX, Even blockbuster. Nothing. I searched the University library, although they had a copy, it refused to work. I even tried to illegally watch it online be morale and never consider doing anything of the sort.

After much stress I simply left out the quote, possibly losing me marks, and got a reference off the internet.

Today - the day after finishing and printing my essay - I step into the pound shop an extremely classy shop. Sure enough there is The Jerry Springer Opera sitting on the shelf for 99p.

I left the shop in a huff, then came back 5 minutes later and bought it.

Damn you God/Buddha/Superman. Damn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment