Saturday 24 July 2010

#9 Romeo & Juliet

In continuation of Cal's Top 10 Music Moments in Film and T.V, that took me the best part of 12 seconds to forget about and abandon, in 9th place; Romeo & Juliet.

This is one of my all time favourite moments, it's a bit cheesy, meeting 'Romeo' through a fish tank, but whatever... however, I nearly put up this link without watching it which would have been a mistake.

I clearly didn't notice the Spanish dubbing which makes this clip sort of hilarious, it's not exactly what I was going for or trying to portray but let's go with it!



In all seriousness though, it's an incredibly beautiful song. Maybe watch it without the Spanish dubbing for the non-comical effect!

Oh and Leo is kind of cute back then don't you think? No? Well now look at him! Urgh! He's sort of hot in The Beach too. Good film!

This isn't the only moment in R&J I like though. You didn't think I would forget where Mercutio (the gay one who totally fancies Leo) sings Candi Staton's Young Hearts Run Free did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment