Saturday 24 July 2010

#8 The O.C

Alright. Wait just a god damn second before you leave! I'm not an O.C fan, that's a promise... well at least I'm not anymore. I was when I was 14-15 and my excuse was that I fancied Marissa. Ha! Pretending to be straight seems funny now.

Although I think it's terrible now, Marissa dieing 412 times and everything, I still remember two scenes from it which I thought were quite powerful. I'll leave it up to you to make the decision.



Awww, what's a matter Marissa, had too many drugs in Tijuana? This is the first time she dies btw...

I'm really trying to be serious about this and I do actually love these clips, but I can't help but take the complete piss. It's in my nature.

The second one I found out about after my AS media teacher urged me to watch this clip after I made a music video of this song for my coursework.

Marissa doesn't die in this one, it makes a nice change...

Oh cheesy American programmes about rich teenagers with trivial problems... what will you make next.

No comments:

Post a Comment