Saturday 24 July 2010

#7 Ferris Bueller's Day Off

How could I not put this in? It's one of the campest things I've ever seen.

Way to make The Beetles Camp!

Enough said.

This is a slightly remix'd version of the clip... since I couldn't find the actual one it'll have to do!



Remember when Olly Murs did this for movie week on X-Factor? No, me neither, but apparantly he did.


Whilst looking for this clip I stumbled upon something I thought I'd share with you. For those of you that don't know, Ferris Bueler's Day Off is a (bad) comedy from the 80's. Rather ingeniously the conventions have been twisted in this clip to make it look like a tragic tear-jerker. Take a look!



Speaking of twisting the conventions of things, have a look at this...



Jesus Christ way to make a children's classic scary. Nightmares anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment