Sunday 27 June 2010

The Fabulous Life of Cal's Mother

Perhaps I should rename this blog since every post recently has been moreso about her than me. This post will be no different.

Lee and I sat in the back of the car after a long drive to Malaga listening to my parents talk about football.

"What was the score of the game today?" my Dad asked.
"How would I know?"
"Well didn't you watch it?"
"Of course not. Why would I watch it?"
"Well didn't you find out the score on the news?"
"No, why would I?"
"The whole world knows the score, you're the only person who doesn't."
"You don't."
"I was 45,000 feet in the air."
"Only men care about the score."
"Women too."
"What women?"
"All the women at my office, they walk around all day wearing England shirts."
"That's because they're all lesbians."

Applause.

No comments:

Post a Comment