Friday 6 August 2010

ROFLMAO!

"Calum McSwiggan has just realised he hasn't blogged in over a week."

Is what my Facebook status would read if I could even be bothered to log on that. My computer social life seems to have nulled. I'm not sure that is so much of a bad thing though. I mean, how much of a difference does it really make for me to click 'like' on your status that reads "Omg lol woke up this morning with an Aussie in my bed - Ka-ching"?. Not that much I bet. Especially since you've got an Australian in your bed.

I think perhaps I was put off the exciting world of social networking sites recently when I noticed a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of somebody I haven't spoken to in ten years posted some naked pictures of his friend.

Fully naked. Nothing to cover his modesty, nothing blurred.

I began to feel sorry for the poor chap, I'd never met him in my life but couldn't help but think how mortified I would feel if a friend posted a naked photo of me on facebook.

Then I noticed the comments underneathe.

The naked person in the photo: "LOL!"

And the naked person in the photo's sister: "LMAO!"

Just waiting for the mother's comment now. "ROFLMAO!" probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment