Tuesday 10 August 2010

Cheating Wench!

For those of you that have been following my tedious life lately, you will have heard about the Blogstar competition I entered, was shortlisted for, and then lost. Well 4music finally decided to announce the winner today (3 weeks late) as well as putting up her video entry... I think I may have fallen in love with the winner, she would make the perfect fag bangle.

In her video she wears a pasty bra, รก la Katy Perry, whilst refering to Enrique Iglesias as "Momma's favourite" and squirting whipped cream from her breasts.



I seriously can't wait til this girl starts blogging, I most certainly want to hear what she has to say. It makes me slightly less bitter about losing too, I mean, I can't compete with pastry bras, can I? Have you seen how flat-chested I am?

On the other hand though. Her video is 36 seconds, when the rules clearly stated no longer than THIRTY seconds... Hey, I'm just saying.

Cheating wench! Do you know what I could have done with those extra six seconds? Well do you!? Probably not that much to be honest with you.

Follow the link to watch her in all her pastrified glory.

http://www.4music.com/article/blogstar/introducing-laura-thompson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment